Customer Service Representative
Experian unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We gather, analyze, and process data in ways others can’t. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime.
We’re investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
Our Call Center is growing again, and we are hiring awesome Customer Service Representatives!
With limited supervision, the Customer Care Specialist Agents (CCSA) will navigate through several systems and support multiple functions within the Call Center. Utilizing the information and knowledge learned in the training of Credit Reporting Laws and Experian policies, procedures, and processes, the CCSA will
Now interviewing for an August 17th New hire class!
Currently working remotely
provide general assistance and answer questions related to a wide variety of topics, including the customer’s credit report. This role is a high touch customer service role and promotes Experian’s high level of customer satisfaction.
- Receive customer requests for assistance; identify support needed, and either help or forward requests to the appropriate functional area to
- Effectively handle escalated customer issues in a professional and timely fashion
- Professionally educate customers on dispute management and offer options for immediate resolution.
- Interpret, identify, and analyze consumers’ written or verbal grievances or disputes. Determine the different types of issues contained in disputes and forward those which require additional support to the appropriate department and personnel.
- Handle confidential and highly sensitive information following Experian and Federal regulations
- Ensure strict compliance with data integrity and accuracy
- Demonstrate strong communication skills through active listening, understanding the customer’s needs, and identifying actions to help him/her achieve their objective quickly
- Provide information about credit-related memberships, services, and product offerings; advocate for solutions that will help callers improve their creditworthiness
- Help consumers understand credit bureau processes and educate on appropriate steps to request corrections
- Effectively use systems to capture consumer data and actions; accuracy and compliance are an absolute must
· We are currently working remotely, therefore, you must be able to prove you have high-speed internet service
· You can test your home internet speed with using this link: https://www.speedtest.net/
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- At least one year of customer service experience
- Strong telephone skills with the ability to speak clearly and enunciate correctly
- Strong ability to quickly learn and credit reporting laws and policies, as well as, consumer interaction standard operating procedures
- Good computer skills and the aptitude to learn new systems quickly
- Effectively use systems to capture consumer data and actions; high attention to detail, accuracy, and compliance is an absolute must
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to successfully pass our post-offer, pre-employment Employee Background Screen which will include credit and criminal background check, previous employment, and education verification, as well as a drug screen
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English (speaking and reading comprehension)
· Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 5%
· Generous paid time off!
EOE including Disability/Veteran
- Begin accruing three weeks of vacation a year on your first day (4.62/hours a paycheck)
- Five sick days each calendar year (prorated based on start date)
- 11 paid company holidays (including the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve)
- 401K matching (4%) and immediate vesting
- Wellness initiatives, online discounts, employee discounts, pet insurance and more