HSA Engineering Consulting Services, Inc. is currently seeking individuals for a full-time position as a CAD/BIM Technician located in the Fort Smith, Arkansas area.
Skills and Experience:
- Computer Aided Drafting and modeling of systems, components and equipment as directed by Engineering Staff and the BIM Coordinator using Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, and Bluebeam software programs.
- Develop and manage Design/construction BIM model content.
- FTP site electronic file management
- Responsible for model and construction document quality and accuracy.
- Produce Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Shop Drawings
Recommended that the candidate have an Associate’s degree in CAD Drafting and/or 3 year industry experience as a CAD-BIM Technician and/or Drafter.
Company offers competitive benefits including 401-K, Profit Sharing, health, dental, and life and long-term disability. Also offering holiday, sick and vacation pay.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans.
- Above average proficiency to read and understand Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Structural & Architectural drawings
- Above average organizational skills in handling & archiving technical data
- Proficient in Bluebeam and file management.
- Proficient in Bluebeam, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Proficient with e-file management per project BIM standards.
- Proficient with Autodesk Navisworks including development and management of clash detection.
- Proficient with 3D Revit and AutoCAD software programs (1 year of experience preferred)
- Proficient verbal & written communication skills
- 3 years industry experience as a CAD-BIM Technician and/or Drafter