Put your business front and center by sponsoring a Chamber event, annual program, or digital media.
New network building events in 2022 include the Battle of the Business Bowling Tournament and the Local Lunch for restaurants. BE PRO BE PROUD and Connecting Educators in Industry are focused on building the workforce pipeline for our community. Also new this year are two annual program sponsorships, the Governmental Affairs Committee, and the Chamber Ambassadors, both focused on advocacy for a strong, business friendly climate in our community, county, and state.
Or promote your business utilizing the Chamber website, which received more than 145,000 visits in 2021. And don't forget the long running favorites; the Annual Meeting & Business Expo, the Golf Classic, Business After Hours, and the Arkansas Scholars Award Ceremony.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification prepares you to work on quality improvement projects in any industry.
• Using the DMAIC project management process to solve quality problems and decrease waste
• Master using descriptive statistics to understand your data.
• Capture the Voice of the Customer to help you understand what your customers expect and need
• Map processes to pinpoint problem areas
• Use brainstorming and cause and effect analysis to solve problems
• Calculate and analyze risks
Location: Center for Economic Development at the Bakery District
70 S 7th St, Fort Smith AR 72901
Date: October 26th - November 18th
Break for Thanksgiving
Resume the last two sessions Wednesday and Friday December 14th and 16th
Click here to register.
Contact Chelsea Cowan for more information.