Put your business front and center by sponsoring a Chamber event, annual program, or digital media.
New network building events in 2022 include the Battle of the Business Bowling Tournament and the Local Lunch for restaurants. BE PRO BE PROUD and Connecting Educators in Industry are focused on building the workforce pipeline for our community. Also new this year are two annual program sponsorships, the Governmental Affairs Committee, and the Chamber Ambassadors, both focused on advocacy for a strong, business friendly climate in our community, county, and state.
Or promote your business utilizing the Chamber website, which received more than 145,000 visits in 2021. And don't forget the long running favorites; the Annual Meeting & Business Expo, the Golf Classic, Business After Hours, and the Arkansas Scholars Award Ceremony.
Starting in January 2024, our Art Banners will be displayed along Main Street in Historic Downtown Van Buren through Memorial Day. Artwork designs from local artists will be will be recreated on vinyl banners along with the name of business sponsors. This annual art banner project will be repeated each fall for new artwork creations to go up each January through Memorial Day. We are accepting a total of 44 creations through November 1, 2023.
Your business name can be displayed on a banner, featuring art from a local artist! The art banners will be displayed along Main Street in Van Buren from mid-January through Memorial Day.
Click here for more information on sponsoring a banner!
1. Design will be created on a 12”w x 24”h canvas supplied by Arts On Main. Canvasses are available at the Arts On Main front desk. If you prefer a different medium, please follow the above dimensions. Digital art is welcomed.
2. Artists will receive recognition on the Arts On Main website and social media pages.
3. Participation cost for artists is $20 for adults and $10 for students. This is to be paid when you pick up your canvas.
4. The deadline to turn in your canvas is November 1st. The selected art works will be displayed at Arts On Main. They will stay on display until the banners are installed.
5. We ask that the art not depict anything political, profane, or violent. As the art will be displayed in a public area, art should be appropriately family-friendly.
6. All proceeds from the 2024 Downtown Banner Art Project will be used for future beautification projects in downtown Van Buren.
Click here to view the website for more information.