Put your business front and center by sponsoring a Chamber event, annual program, or digital media.
New network building events in 2022 include the Battle of the Business Bowling Tournament and the Local Lunch for restaurants. BE PRO BE PROUD and Connecting Educators in Industry are focused on building the workforce pipeline for our community. Also new this year are two annual program sponsorships, the Governmental Affairs Committee, and the Chamber Ambassadors, both focused on advocacy for a strong, business friendly climate in our community, county, and state.
Or promote your business utilizing the Chamber website, which received more than 145,000 visits in 2021. And don't forget the long running favorites; the Annual Meeting & Business Expo, the Golf Classic, Business After Hours, and the Arkansas Scholars Award Ceremony.
The University of Arkansas – Fort Smith offers a rich, vibrant learning environment for nearly 6,000 students each semester. UAFS aims to build its reputation as a regional destination for high-quality, affordable education, where diverse groups of aspirational students and faculty thrive and excel.
UAFS empowers the social mobility of its students and the economic growth of the River Valley through exceptional educational opportunities and robust community partnerships.
Through dynamic academic programs, innovative research opportunities, and transformational centers of intellectual and economic development, UAFS will advance its community and become an institution renowned for educating and inspiring the ambitious students who call it home.
• Students: We provide a supportive and inclusive learning environment for personal and professional success.
• Community: We serve and strengthen the River Valley through collaborations addressing regional needs.
• Integrity: We uphold honest, transparent, and ethical behavior.
• Innovation: We foster creativity, exploration, and novel solutions.
• Value: We prioritize excellence, efficiency, and continuous improvement to provide premium, affordable education.